This page has moved to a new address.

'sup?

lime doodle: 'sup?

16 July 2012

'sup?

Super simple card for you today to fit with There She Goes challenge this week (TSG165) - Christmas in July :) As soon as I saw this pup from Snowy Days on his board I just had to colour him in! Although I tried various different papers in the end I liked him popping off the white base and added just a few punched snowflakes from glitter card as an accent.




When I coloured him in I tried using a dark grey around the edges to really give some dimension and also that grungy feel that I felt suited this guy. I'm not sure how much that shows up in the photo though!

Oh and I thought you'd like to know that TSG are having a SALE!



Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes snowy days, Papertrey Ink skater dude; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Markers; Dies - Papertrey Ink fillable frame 7; Snowflake punch

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 16 July 2012 at 12:42 , Blogger Deb said...

Debby, that 'lil pup is awesome! A perfect card for a young recipient. Simply fabulous!

 
At 16 July 2012 at 12:56 , Blogger Sudha said...

So cute. I luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

 
At 16 July 2012 at 16:15 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Ha! Love this card, he's so cool! I like the added snowflakes.

 
At 16 July 2012 at 16:54 , Blogger Julie S said...

LOL - so fun!

 
At 16 July 2012 at 18:50 , Blogger Kara Lynne said...

So cute and great on the white. Who doesn't love a dog with attitude!

 
At 16 July 2012 at 20:10 , Blogger Carole said...

That is simply adorable, silly and sweet.

 
At 16 July 2012 at 20:12 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute image Debby!

 
At 17 July 2012 at 01:59 , Blogger dstandard said...

Gosh Debby I always love your creation - that little image is just too cute!

 
At 17 July 2012 at 03:03 , Blogger Susan said...

This is simply adorable Debby! You are so gifted in making your cards speak volumes. A real art!

 
At 19 July 2012 at 20:28 , Blogger Julie said...

This is super cool! I know my nephews would LOVE this card! Love the layout with the glittery snowflakes!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home