This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 101

lime doodle: case study challenge 101

26 July 2012

case study challenge 101

It's Thursday which means it must be time for another CASE study challenge :) Take a look at this wonderful card from our muse Kristii!


Isn't it delightful! I was drawn to the collage of flowers and the bird perched upon a flourish of twine.




I pulled out my Papertrey Ink lovely layers stamps and dies to create my flower and paired them with the reed bird from Memory Box. I used the back of the die cut so my bird was facing the right way LOL.

For more inspiration check out there rest of the DT:





  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline


  • Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts say it all, newspaper background, Papertrey Ink lovely layers; Inks - Hero Arts shadow ink wet cement, Versacolor sage, evergreen, Colorbox lemon grass, Amuse papaya, Stampin' Up pumpkin pie, Papertrey Ink summer sunrise; Card - Papertery Ink kraft, Dies - Memory Box reed bird, Papertrey Ink lovely layers; Twine - Stampin' Up

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 30 July 2012 at 13:34 , Blogger Christina said...

    Very sweet take on Kristii's card, Debby! I love how you perched the bird on the twine.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home