This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 100

lime doodle: case study challenge 100

19 July 2012

case study challenge 100

It's CASE study time - are you ready for another wonderful card from Kristii? Without further ado feast your eyes!


The birds sitting on the branch really caught my eye, the teal and blue with touch of red on the neutral card base. Here's my interpretation :)




I seem to turn to this reed bird by memory box as my go to bird at the moment! The eye is made using a dot of black enamel.

Well that's me for this week's CASE. Short and sweet I'm afraid as running around after my 3 is keeping me very busy - just as it should be :) For more inspiration drop by the rest of the crew:




  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline


  • Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts good friends, Wplus9 heartfelt mix; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up island indigo, sahara sand, bashful blue; Dies - Memory Box reed bird; Twine - The Twinery maraschino; Rhinestones - Stampin' Up

    Labels:

    7 Comments:

    At 19 July 2012 at 09:43 , Blogger Riti said...

    Absolutely Stunning Debby!
    Love that Twine !

    Hugs,
    Riti

     
    At 19 July 2012 at 11:17 , Blogger Lynn said...

    Love the gorgeous CAS interpretation...so fabulous!

     
    At 19 July 2012 at 14:14 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

    So sweet! Just perfect!

     
    At 19 July 2012 at 15:19 , Blogger Wida said...

    you do no wrong Debby. I love the colors and the design and well everything.

     
    At 20 July 2012 at 19:33 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

    Those Memory Box birds are the best, aren't they? Love how you've been adding baker's twine behind your panels ... such a nice detail! Beautiful card, Debby!

     
    At 22 July 2012 at 01:10 , Blogger My Paper Epiphany said...

    I love that bird too! Your card is just perfect!

     
    At 24 July 2012 at 19:08 , Blogger Kristii said...

    I couldn't possibly love your card more!!! It is absolutely sweet and fabulous!!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home