This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 88

lime doodle: case study challenge 88

26 April 2012

case study challenge 88

OK, I'm hoping this post has gone live on time but seeing as Blogger is being a little so and so at the moment then this post may just go live when I get up in the morning!

Let's get to it! Thursday means it's time for our next instalment of CASE study inspiration from the lovely Laurie Schmidlin!


Beautiful indeed! In fact it was the sentiment which drew my attention. I loved the swirly font overlaying the simple heart. I followed a few of the layout elements too - rounded corners, mat layer, ribbon and die cut label. So here's my take on Laurie's card.



Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink heart prints, Waltzingmouse Stamps say it with style; Inks - Versacolor seashell, Versafine onyx black; Die - Papertrey Ink fillable frame 7; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink sweet blush.

Oh and we have a sponsor this week - My Creative Classroom are giving away a single free seat to a class of the winner's choice!


Want more inspiration? Check out these lovelies:

Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes - me!
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner 
Jean Martin 

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams

Teresa Kline


I hope you get the chance to play along this week :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 27 April 2012 at 19:18 , Blogger Christina said...

This is so crisp and clean and LOVELY! I just adore the soft pink heart stamped behind the sentiment.

 
At 28 April 2012 at 14:36 , Blogger Teneale Williams said...

Perfect! You are so clever in how you can take inspiration for a card and style that is so different to yours and create a card that is all you but still have the inspiration clear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home