This page has moved to a new address.

no peeking!

lime doodle: no peeking!

28 November 2011

no peeking!


When I saw the inspiration for this weeks challenge from There She Goes I just had to play along! A lovely neutral pallette with pops of teal and aqua - yummy! I pulled out some matching cardstock and cut some presents from There She Goes warmest wishes and paired them with a sentiment from  holly jolly.


Supplies - There She Goes warmest wishes, holly jolly; Card - Stampin' Up pool party, island indigo, Papertrey Ink soft stone


Here's a little close up of those sweet presents. I did try adding glitter but to honest I preferred them all simple and popping off the neutral base.



Why don't you play along with our challenge this week.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 28 November 2011 at 06:47 , Blogger Linda Suarez said...

Lovely card! I love the color combo and the clean simple lines.

 
At 28 November 2011 at 06:55 , Blogger Sabrina said...

WOW! I Love it!I can see why you wanted to join in the fun with that colour combination.

 
At 28 November 2011 at 08:22 , Blogger Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty Debby! I like how you arranged the presents and positioned the sentiment too!
~Meredith

 
At 28 November 2011 at 13:24 , Blogger Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card for the challenge Debby! Your paper pieced packages and the colors you've used are fantastic!

 
At 28 November 2011 at 23:36 , Blogger Kim O'Connell said...

CAS at its finest!

 
At 29 November 2011 at 02:49 , Blogger Deb said...

This is awesome! I love the dimension you gave those presents!

 
At 30 November 2011 at 03:29 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

This is so sweet and clean! Love it!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 00:53 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby..I love this! It's so clean and simply gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home