This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs blog hop day 2

lime doodle: lil' inker designs blog hop day 2

8 November 2011

lil' inker designs blog hop day 2


Well  helloooo! I'm so glad you've joined me here today as part of the Lil' Inker Designs Holiday Release Blog Hop. Hopefully you've come here from Julie's blog and if so you are on the right track. If not, make sure you start at the beginning at Laura's blog where you can also find out about the prizes on offer this week.

Here's the graphics for today's sneak peek



Now I know you are waiting to see some cards, but I'm afraid that the above pictures are the only ones you are going to see from me today as unfortunately my parcel of stamps and dies seems to have gone missing somewhere over the Atlantic :(

This is torture! I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head - little sprigs of holly at top bells and baubles, holly wreaths, clusters of trees some of which would be popped up ..... I could go on and on! Oh and those sentiments; I love the playful font and cute sayings. Hopefully when I get my parcel I will have a special post or two packed with LID. In the meantime it's time to hop off to Teresa's blog where hopefully she got her supplies and has gorgeous projects to show you!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 8 November 2011 at 08:23 , Blogger Robin said...

Oh no, feel your pain... sometimes it's hard being at this side of the pond when it comes to craft supplies!!
Robin

 
At 8 November 2011 at 12:32 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

I have to hold myself back from chasing down the mail lady to ask...."Are you SURE you don't have a package for me???!!". Hope you get it soon. ;)

 
At 8 November 2011 at 13:54 , Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

How sad that they didn't arrive for you!!! That would be torture!!! Have fun when they finally arrive!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
At 8 November 2011 at 14:13 , Blogger shescrafty said...

Hope they arrive soon!! Can't wait to see what you come up with when they do!!

 
At 8 November 2011 at 14:38 , Blogger Jen M said...

Oh man! How disappointing - hope it arrives asap!
Jen
Jmueller409 at yahoodotcom

 
At 8 November 2011 at 14:42 , Blogger Karen Day said...

How frustrating for you! Look forward to seeing what you create when they arrive :o)

 
At 8 November 2011 at 15:06 , Blogger Alicia said...

Sorry you have to wait..... but I'm sure you'll make up for the time! :)

 
At 8 November 2011 at 18:14 , Blogger Deborah R said...

So sorry. Hope they will be there soon for you!

 
At 8 November 2011 at 21:06 , Blogger Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that's too bad! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun with these new products when yours arrive. They look terrific!

 
At 8 November 2011 at 22:58 , Blogger Susan said...

Oh Debby -- how excruciating to have all these ideas running rampant without the tools to execute them. Can't wait to see what you come up with as I love your cards and always gobble up your emails!

 
At 9 November 2011 at 00:31 , Blogger Babe O'Mara said...

Oh, how disappointing for you. I hope they arrive soon and you have lots of fun with them.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

 
At 9 November 2011 at 00:52 , Blogger Sue D said...

So sorry you didn't receive your stamps but it was nice reading about your ideas.

 
At 9 November 2011 at 03:22 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

I can't WAIT to see what you create when we hve our special spotlight day!

 
At 9 November 2011 at 06:38 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Debby, I can't believe your supplies still haven't arrived! Hopefully you get to play with them soon.

 
At 11 November 2011 at 18:47 , Blogger Tania said...

Bummer that your supplies didn't make it to you in time for the blog hop. I'm sure that your project will be a super cute one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home