This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 63

lime doodle: case study challenge 63

27 October 2011

case study challenge 63

Oh my word, I can't believe that at CASE study it's our final week with our October muse Niki Estes! To send us off in style we have this beauty to CASE for the week.


I honed in on the square card, combination of die cuts and centered focal point and this is what I came up with. 

Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up tags til Christmas, tiny tags; Ink - Colorbox cranberry, Versacolor pinecone; Card - Stampin' Up real red, old olive; Jewel - Stampin Up; Twine - Stampin' Up; Punches - Stampin' Up ornament, tiny tag

I'm afraid I'm going to be boring you plenty with Christmas cards at the moment! I try and get a good start on them through October to take the pressure off as the busy time approaches. Using Niki's inspiration I was able to add another one to the done pile!


Pop by the rest of the girls to see how Niki inspired them:

Chupa (owner)
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 27 October 2011 at 05:33 , Blogger Joyce said...

Oh, this is so wonderful. I love how simple and vibrant the design and colors are. Oh, and I finally got my CASE of yours posted. (http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2011/10/just-note.html) If you want to take a peek. I do so appreciate all the inspiration I get from you.

 
At 27 October 2011 at 07:07 , Blogger Marisa said...

Love it!!!

 
At 27 October 2011 at 12:04 , Blogger Jeanette M. said...

So beautiful! I love the traditional colours, all the layers and the design on the ornament.

 
At 27 October 2011 at 12:40 , Blogger Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great card! Simple & stunning.

 
At 27 October 2011 at 13:26 , Blogger Cristina said...

Obsessed with this.

 
At 27 October 2011 at 17:18 , Blogger Ginny said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! How gorgeous!

 
At 27 October 2011 at 22:24 , Blogger Jenny said...

So neat and simple, Love it :)
Jenny x

 
At 31 October 2011 at 00:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Debbie I really like this simple but elegant card. The traditional colors are always beautiful!

 
At 31 October 2011 at 01:01 , Blogger Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous red and green holiday card! The bold image does an awesome job of complimenting the white space! WONDERFUL!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home