This page has moved to a new address.

Sky's the limit

lime doodle: Sky's the limit

22 August 2011

Sky's the limit

Well hello! Sorry I'm not posting very often just recently. I have a lot planned for September and have been trying to prepare as much as possible beforehand. The downside - not so much to look at for now, but hopefully a fun packed September!

I do have something to show you today though. I've had this idea in my head for a while - instead of a stamped cloud background I created one out of die cut clouds.


I've had my eye on some lovely stickers where the clouds are different colours and some of them have different patterns such as grid lines. However, I had all I needed at home already! My Lil' Inker clouds die and a Papertrey Ink stamp set with a ruled page type stamp. I die cut a bunch of both sizes of cloud and then stamped just the smaller clouds with the ruled lines.


I do love a splash of red with blue!

Debby

Supplies:


 


Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs rainbow & cloud sentiments, Papertrey Ink fillable frames 1, tag its 6
Inks - American Crafts powder, Stampin' Up real red, Versafine onyx black
Card - Stampin' Up bashful blue
Dies - Lil' Inker Designs rainbow & cloud, Papertrey Ink fillable frames 1
Stampin' Up jewels
Divine twine
Ribbon Girl button

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 22 August 2011 at 22:49 , Blogger Karen M said...

Very pretty and clean! Love this card, including your little diamantes xx

 
At 22 August 2011 at 23:29 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby, this is such a great design. I really really like it.

 
At 23 August 2011 at 00:05 , Blogger dstandard said...

Oh how cool - love how you used the clouds on this!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 00:42 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Wowza!! So beautiful and fresh! I love the pop of red!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 00:54 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I had this idea too for the diecut background! Love your notebook stamped
clouds. So fresh and fun!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 02:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! I love the lined paper clouds and that pop of red! :)

 
At 23 August 2011 at 03:58 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

You are amazing, Debby! I love how you see things. The lined clouds are beautiful!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 05:58 , Blogger Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Love your clouds and design!WONDERFUL!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 10:03 , Blogger Ann said...

Every time I see you've created another something wonderful with those cloud dies my resolve not to order them gets weaker! Stop it Debby! I LOVE this card!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 13:13 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh you're rocking those clouds, Debby!!! The sky really is the limit when it comes to your creativity :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 23 August 2011 at 21:52 , Blogger Jenny said...

Such a cool card :)
Jenny x

 
At 24 August 2011 at 01:49 , Blogger *Alison* said...

this is amazing! I love everything about it! so cool.. hugs

 
At 24 August 2011 at 05:00 , Blogger Sue said...

this is amazing Debby!! the clouds are super sweet, love the detail around the edges- another to add the wish list-lol!! the pop of red is the perfect accent! :)

 
At 26 August 2011 at 21:28 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

LOVE it!! What a fun and fabulous idea!! The different patterns are fantastic! SO CUTE! I love the button and twine too!

 
At 28 August 2011 at 12:49 , Blogger Laurie said...

I love this. A lot. That's all there is too it! ;)

 
At 19 June 2012 at 10:16 , Blogger Cecilie @ ancema.dk said...

I pinned this stunning card months ago but now I've gotten around to making my version of your stunning design: http://ancema.dk/2012/06/dude-you-rock/

Thank you for sharing such a cool cool card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home