This page has moved to a new address.

Jot this down

lime doodle: Jot this down

20 April 2011

Jot this down

I wanted to squeeze one more of the Moxie Fab challenges in before the deadline, so here's my project for The Little Gifts Challenge - a covered notebook.



I love this Stampin' Up paper - so clean, graphic and fun. These colours together just scream summer to me! They are from the latest Totally Hues challenge.


Here's the colour palette from Totally Hues:


I have a thing about notebooks. The paper has to be of a certain quality, lined as I can't write in a straight line to save my life and well the notebook just has to have that you know "something"! One of my favourite brands is Moleskine and for this project I used a small kraft notebook of theirs. They have cute details like a built in pocket on the inside of the back cover. It's the little things that count!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI fillable frames 1, take note
Ink - American Crafts powder, SU early espresso
Card - PTI simply chartreuse, raspberry fizz
Paper - SU!
Dies - PTI fillable frame 1, beautiful blooms II
Button - the ribbon girl

10 Comments:

At 20 April 2011 at 15:30 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks for linking this up to the Little Gifts Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

 
At 20 April 2011 at 16:26 , Blogger Keva said...

This is adorable! Love those colors and the simplicity if it. Adorable!

 
At 20 April 2011 at 18:17 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debby this is so CUTE!! I LOVE it!
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 21 April 2011 at 10:56 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Moleskin notebooks rock and they are perfect for making special covers. Love the title and that little flower. :)

 
At 23 April 2011 at 03:36 , Blogger Laurie said...

WOW! Debby this is so cute! CAS but gorgeous!! I love this project!!

 
At 30 April 2011 at 05:54 , Blogger Rachelle said...

so cute! What type of adhesive do you use to adhere the paper?

 
At 30 April 2011 at 08:38 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Rachelle, when I really want something to stick I use Scortape. On this notebook I made sure the tape was right to the edges and then a couple of strips through the middle just to make sure!

 
At 3 May 2011 at 14:19 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

I love this!! So clean, so pretty! Really, really beautiful!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 14:09 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Debby! So useful, too! Congrats on being a Totally Hues #6 Top Pick!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 22:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

love, love, love this!!! been looking for some of those polka dotted lime buttons, thanks for the sweet comment, congrats to you too for being a top hues pick:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home