This page has moved to a new address.

Play Date Cafe Challenge

lime doodle: Play Date Cafe Challenge

29 March 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge


I couldn't resist this weeks colours for the Play Date Cafe. I often use just touches of colours from a challenge, but this week i went for a bolder approach!



I did look to dress up the flowers in some way, but preferred them as they were so went with that.



Sorry I'm keeping posts short at the moment, but I need to keep on with the preparations for our trip away.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI friends till the end,  Hero Arts thank you messages
Ink - American Crafts lavender, Versafine onyx black
Card - SU pacific point
Paper - SU brights
Ribbon - PTI royal velvet
Buttons
Twine - Ribbon Girl

15 Comments:

At 29 March 2011 at 13:06 , Blogger Jaclyn Miller said...

What a fantastic approach to this week's colors in the Cafe. I just love your CAS style - you always rock this challenge! So glad you are playing along.

 
At 29 March 2011 at 13:46 , Blogger Laurie said...

Hi Debby! this is adorable! I love your use of the PD's colors! So cute!

 
At 29 March 2011 at 13:54 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is lovely Debbie! Great work with those colors!

 
At 29 March 2011 at 15:28 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty! Love the colors!!! And it's such a fresh looking card! Great!
Hugs, Wendy

 
At 29 March 2011 at 15:45 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

Beautiful card. I love blue and purple together.
TFS
Ang

 
At 29 March 2011 at 15:59 , Blogger Amber said...

I love your interpretation of the photo! Great job!

 
At 29 March 2011 at 16:22 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Debby - this is gorgeous. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I remember those days and trips when I was a brownie...aaahhhh, fab memories.

 
At 29 March 2011 at 18:10 , Blogger Kay D said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this, and the colors are lovely, too!

 
At 29 March 2011 at 21:27 , Blogger Ann said...

Love how this card zings! That flower stamp is such a great graphic image here it needs nothing else.

 
At 30 March 2011 at 01:50 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Love that blue button and tag!

 
At 30 March 2011 at 02:31 , Blogger Colleen Dietrich said...

I agree that the flowers looked just right the way you left them. Very pretty CAS card. THanks for sharing it with us at The Play Date Cafe!

 
At 30 March 2011 at 02:36 , Blogger Tracey said...

PERFECTION Debbie!!! THanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

 
At 30 March 2011 at 03:54 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Simply Chic! Clean and oh so classy!

 
At 30 March 2011 at 10:27 , Blogger Ruby said...

Ooh gorgeous! I just love how you've left the images uncoloured, really pretty! Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

 
At 30 March 2011 at 10:40 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debby.........I think you card is just perfect! No need to dress those flowers up. Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home