This page has moved to a new address.

Party set

lime doodle: Party set

15 February 2011

Party set

I've been playing around with some party invites, favours and thank you sets. My youngest's birthday is coming up and he loves all things cute. So I cranked up the Cricut again and experimented with various members of the cute critters cartridge. This monkey set didn't make the cut for my son but my daughter rather liked them so they may come in for later in the year.



The "You're invited" and "Many thanks" are both cards and the "go bananas" is a little treat bag. I thought I could get some of those tiny foamy bananas to put in there.





I tell you what - those critters are certainly sturdy by the time all the layers are stuck together. These monkeys are made of three layers but some of the characters were made of four layers!

My little one will be having an "animal man" party with lots of real furry cute critters and not so cute one's too - tarantulas and all sorts of creepy crawlies! As for his party invites, according to him cute little worms fit the bill! Hmmm, what to put in those treat bags!

Debby

15 Comments:

At 15 February 2011 at 10:46 , Blogger Aimes said...

You NEED those tiny foam bananas, Debby! They'd coordinate perfection with thsese super cute bags!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 15 February 2011 at 11:12 , Blogger Logoffo said...

where did you get the monkeys from?

 
At 15 February 2011 at 11:39 , Blogger Keva said...

Eek!! How cute is that monkey? I really like these cards/ treat bags. They're just too cute. In the worm treat bags, you could use gummy worms...that'd be fun!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 14:59 , Blogger Ashley Lydia Durand said...

OMG this is adorable ! You did a fabulous job !!!!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 15:11 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Absolutely adorable Debbie! Just adorable!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 18:09 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my stars, these are way too CUTE!!! I'm about to make my daughter's birthday invites, and she wants monkeys! I have the little monkey in the PTI TT Birthday set and will use that, but I wish I had that cricut cartridge lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 19:21 , Blogger Angi Barrs said...

Awwww these tags are super ADORABLE. :)

 
At 15 February 2011 at 19:27 , Blogger Brandi said...

These are too cute! I love the little google eyes!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 19:39 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debbie this is DARLING!! I ADORE that monkey.. it is PERFECT with that stamp.. and if I too may ask which cartridge is that from? I HOPE I have it! LOL!!- OH I see Cute Critters.. I DONT have it.. but must find it! :)
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 16 February 2011 at 08:28 , Blogger Marion said...

Aww these are soooo cute! Love em!!

 
At 17 February 2011 at 14:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh! These are so, so, soooooo CUTE!!!! :)

 
At 17 February 2011 at 17:22 , Blogger Jocelyn Olson said...

I mega dig these tags. They are soooo cute!

 
At 18 February 2011 at 16:52 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

These are too cute!! I LOVE the sparkly tummies the monkeys have, and their google eyes too! Adorable!

 
At 24 February 2011 at 18:02 , Blogger Laurie said...

Beyond adorable! I love that little monky and the sparkle you added in! Adorable!!

 
At 25 June 2011 at 00:51 , Blogger Katie said...

these are super cute, as are all the other creations on your blog. i hope you don't mind me highlighting these mokey tags at www.thecreativesoup.com. i shared a link to your blog, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home