This page has moved to a new address.

A change of purpurse

lime doodle: A change of purpurse

11 February 2011

A change of purpurse

Do you find that something starts out as one thing and then morphs into something else? This was the case with the tag I showed you earlier this week. Here's the original:


I liked this tag a lot. So when I wanted to make a card for my good (and crafty) friend, I kept returning to this tag. That's when the tag morphed into a card!



And I added a bit of love to the inside too:



One last shot of the layers:



Debby

9 Comments:

At 11 February 2011 at 15:52 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

The striped paper accents your tag PERFECTLY, simply GORGEOUS card!

 
At 11 February 2011 at 16:51 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

I love how you made a card out of the tag. adore the inside too!

 
At 11 February 2011 at 17:18 , Blogger Keva said...

This is SO cool, Debby. I really liked the tag, and this tag just takes it to the next level. Love it!! Where did you get that striped paper?

 
At 11 February 2011 at 21:24 , Blogger Amber said...

I love this card. I am a sucker for bright colors - so this was an easy card to love. Great pictures.

 
At 11 February 2011 at 22:36 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debby.........This is amazing! I loved the tag when you posted it the other day, but on your card it's just perfect with the patterned paper you chose. Very, very pretty!

 
At 12 February 2011 at 00:38 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby this tag goes perfectly with that pattern paper! I ADORE this.....I am especially liking the embossing on the mat stack! You always come up with something that looks soo easy!!

 
At 12 February 2011 at 04:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

You really did find the perfect paper for that tag! The inside of the card is just WONDERFUL, too. Love this!!

 
At 15 February 2011 at 19:57 , Blogger ChickieChirps said...

This is just gorgeous! I loved the tag, but it makes a great card!

Arabella

 
At 18 February 2011 at 16:54 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is adorable!! I love the tag and also how you added it to the cards as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home