This page has moved to a new address.

Happy New Year!

lime doodle: Happy New Year!

1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely time last night. Unfortunately our plans had to be curtailed as another of my children is down with flu. Two down one to go! I hate it when they're ill, I feel so helpless when I can't make them better :(

My card today fits with two challenges - Moxie Fab's glitter is glam challenge and Lucy Abrams' sketch challenge. Here's Lucy's sketch



and here's my CAS card in all it's sparklyness. In real life it sparkles so beautifully, such a shame that glitter is so hard to photograph!




I hope 2010 was good for you but I hope 2011 is even better! Thanks for dropping by - I really do appreciate your visits.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI heart prints, WMS frame it
Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versamark
Card - PTI true black
Clear embossing powder
Glitter

17 Comments:

At 1 January 2011 at 15:25 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oooh I can just picture the sparkles on this beauty, Debby! Love the graphic design of this - great for the guys and the gals!
Hope you had a fab New Year!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 1 January 2011 at 16:43 , Blogger Keva said...

Ooh, this is a beauty! I am SO ready to get back into stamping. Really great card, lady!

 
At 1 January 2011 at 18:58 , Blogger Beth said...

Love your card...clean, simple and sparkly! :)

 
At 1 January 2011 at 19:01 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Debby - so sorry that the children are unwell - I know what you mean. Hopefully, they'll all be well soon.

Your card is fab! I love the sparkly hearts!

 
At 1 January 2011 at 19:02 , Blogger Michelle Single said...

I can't even imagine how much prettier this card could be! It's fabulous!!!!!

 
At 2 January 2011 at 12:42 , Blogger Lucy Abrams said...

This is STUNNING.
Love the glittery hearts.
Delicious!!!

 
At 2 January 2011 at 12:52 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Love those spotty, glittery hearts! :) Hope the kiddies are better soon and don't let them near you while you're playing with glitter - one stray sneeze could lead to disaster! :) Looking forward to more fun and gorgeous creations on your blog in 2011!

 
At 3 January 2011 at 17:34 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

 
At 4 January 2011 at 01:23 , Blogger Helen F. said...

Love your CAS style with the glittery hearts, Debby! Hope the kiddos are feeling better real soon!

 
At 4 January 2011 at 05:23 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is adorable. I love your glittered hearts!

 
At 4 January 2011 at 17:02 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Wow, this packs a punch! Gorgeous!

 
At 8 January 2011 at 12:53 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Congrats on your win at Lucy's blog! :)

 
At 8 January 2011 at 14:59 , Blogger Cristina said...

Congrats, lady! I knew you were going to walk away with this one!

 
At 8 January 2011 at 17:57 , Blogger terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on winning at Lucy's cards! This is a GREAT card.

 
At 9 January 2011 at 05:00 , Blogger Virginia L. said...

This is FABULOUS! Congrats on your win at Lucy's blog! Totally deserving!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 01:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, you hooked me in. I'm a follower now, love your style!

 
At 12 March 2011 at 21:45 , Blogger mylittlepaperaddiction said...

So simply gorgeous! You've inspired me to break out my glue pad and put it to use!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home