This page has moved to a new address.

Snowman poo

lime doodle: Snowman poo

2 November 2010

Snowman poo

Bet that blog title got your attention! Sorry for not being around much over the last wee while. I have visitors at the moment and although I thought I'd get a bit of time to blog, as it turns out I'm just loving having time with family and as a result my craft table has been sadly neglected.

Anyway, I'd like to show you something I shared on A Passion for Papertrey blog - Snowman Poo! Now it's not my idea as Ted suggested it on the PTI forum. I was in stitches when I read about his idea of marshmellows as snowman poo and my children are just the right age to appreciate a little toilet humour. So here you go - snowman poo treat bags!





That's all for now. I will try and pop in soon.

Debby

9 Comments:

At 2 November 2010 at 18:58 , Blogger Keva said...

lol...what a cute idea! I love snowman poo!

 
At 3 November 2010 at 00:42 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Too cute! I'd love to make these for my 5th graders, but somehow I don't think all of their parents would find the same humor in it. You did an awesome job on these.

 
At 3 November 2010 at 04:28 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

These are SO ADORABLE!! Love the packaging and the colors you chose. You did a fantastic job!

 
At 3 November 2010 at 11:51 , Blogger Susan said...

That's the prettiest poo I've ever seen. LOL! Really great project!!

 
At 3 November 2010 at 19:12 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Oh this is so CUTE!!!! (we are making snowman SOUP for my DDs class this year.. I bet POO would be a big hit too! LOL!!)
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 4 November 2010 at 21:14 , Blogger Aimes said...

Is it wrong that I am still at the mental age where I appreciate toilet humour too?! LOL!
These are fabulous and that's some of the sweetest poo I've ever seen!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 7 November 2010 at 14:15 , Blogger Karen B. said...

Super cute idea and execution!

 
At 7 November 2010 at 20:59 , Blogger Laurie said...

Adorable Debby! I am loving these!!!

 
At 8 November 2010 at 17:30 , Blogger B said...

Debb, this is adorable! :) I totally still appreciate toilet humor as well... hmm. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home