This page has moved to a new address.

Phew

lime doodle: Phew

29 September 2010

Phew

Phew, what a busy couple of days. No reason in particular, just life getting in the way a bit! Well one of the things on my to do list was to get a birthday card sorted for my friend's daughter. During a recent wander around blogland I saw a beautiful card by Jennifer Holmes that blew me away. I loved the cute glittered dots on her trees and used that inspiration to put together this card for the latest Waltzingmouse sketch challenge. Here's the sketch.



I turned the sketch to allow a good shape for my tree and then kept it all bright, fun and simple.




I'd better get back to that loooong to do list and try and tick a few things off before the children get home.

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS teeny trees, PTI through the trees
Inks -PTI aqua mist, raspberry fizz, Versafine vintage sepia
Paper - Cosmo Cricket delovely
Letter stickers - Cosmo Cricket
Spellbinders labels 4 die
Cuttlebug swiss embossing folder
Papermill ribbon

Debby

9 Comments:

At 29 September 2010 at 14:03 , Blogger Mariana said...

What a vibrant card, I am sure your friend's daughter will love it!!

 
At 29 September 2010 at 14:50 , Blogger Pauline said...

Beautiful bright card, love the ribbon.

 
At 29 September 2010 at 15:42 , Blogger Keva said...

This is so pretty! It's a great sketch and I love the oclors you used. I really like that you put her name on the bottom - that's a great idea!

 
At 29 September 2010 at 19:31 , Blogger Mona Pendleton said...

Debby, such an eye catching card! Love how you flipped the sketch & that bright bold color combo really pops! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

 
At 29 September 2010 at 20:34 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I can not wait to get the tiny tree set next week! You should be ashamed.....I love every single card you've made with this cute set. :)
I've heard that I will LOVE WMS!!! Absolutely adorable card Debby!

 
At 29 September 2010 at 23:24 , Blogger Nerina said...

Wow - this is soooooo pretty! I love colour mix and the DP you've used here, so feminine!

 
At 30 September 2010 at 10:08 , Blogger Ingrid Danvers said...

Great take on the WMS sketch. Love your card. The color combo is beautiful.

 
At 30 September 2010 at 11:01 , Blogger Clare said...

Love the colors and simplicity! Fabulous! thanks for playing along this week at the WMSC! : )

 
At 7 October 2010 at 02:01 , Blogger Sarah Martina said...

This is a stunner! So glad you joined us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home